I am so pleased that you have found your way to my website.
This is the place where you can find out all about the book that took me 38 years to write – yes, you read that right! Read the Introduction to find out about that long journey.
I had some specific people in mind when I was writing Glimpses of God’s Heart. If you can find yourself (or someone you love) in this list, then Glimpses of God’s Heart is specifically for you (or that one you love).
- I love God and I’m looking for something that will help me to grow closer and deeper in my relationship with God.
- I’m not sure that God even exists and I certainly don’t know that God cares about me.
- I am being challenged by what life is throwing at me and I need something that I can read every day to be encouraged and inspired.
- I wonder what it would be like to have a relationship with God and what that would look like.
- I’m trying to do Step Three in the Twelve Step program and I would like to find an example of someone actually doing this step.
Truth be told, it is through my relationship with God that I am finding serenity and joy, and that is what I want for you! I look forward to hearing your response to Glimpses of God’s Heart.
Meet the Author
Former psychotherapist and pastor, Gwen Wellington shares a wealth of motivational advice and inspirational wisdom.
Glimpses of God's Heart
Discover how to develop your highest connection with God and stay in communion with the Divine.